Updated family pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated family pic

Well, I've sold off most of my USA guitars during the new job slow start but I replaced them with some good imports! My only USA now is the YJM! Gone are the RR1's, Soloist, Kelly, LP Custom, CS Stealth, and 2 Schecter C1's. I'm really digging full size strat bodies so I think a USA Charvel will be next once the mortgage business gets rolling. I played a good gig Friday night (first one since I hurt my hand Halloween) with the Model 2 and DK2M, sounded killer.

Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Dude, good luck with getting the business together =)

-Nate
    Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Nice Model 2 & 4. And is that black strat a Highway one?

Comment

Thanks Nate, the black strat is a MIM and Warmoth, I got a thread on here somewhere.
        Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Awesome!!! Looks you have enough there to keep you happy. Well, they would certainly keep me happy anyway.

Comment

Thanks man, I miss the high end ones sometimes but I seem to be doing just fine with these!

Comment

Nice YJM.
              Just like mine, rosewood and blond.
              I just finished putting mine together from parts and I'm in love with the scalloped neck.
              Currently at 78 guitars - Paul Reed Smith, Jackson, Robin, Washburn, Carvin, Peavey, U.S. Masters, G&L, Hamer, Godin, BC Rich, Yamaha, Fender, ESP, Kramer, Cort, Ibanez, Aria Pro & Charvel
              Pics:http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/mr.rs/pictures/gear

Comment

Originally posted by mrrs View Post
                Nice YJM.
                Just like mine, rosewood and blond.
                I just finished putting mine together from parts and I'm in love with the scalloped neck.

Cool man, I just had the frets worked on. Because they are so ginormous I had the frets from about the 12th fret up leveled and crowned for a 12 radius, plays lower now with bending. I think the YJM kicks ass with my MT2 into my 800! I had my Model 2 scalloped too, killer!

Comment

Originally posted by jcm800x View Post
                  Cool man, I just had the frets worked on. Because they are so ginormous I had the frets from about the 12th fret up leveled and crowned for a 12 radius, plays lower now with bending. I think the YJM kicks ass with my MT2 into my 800! I had my Model 2 scalloped too, killer!
                  What strings are you using on it?
                  I used 8,11,14,22,34,48 on mine and it actually fells pretty good, I was surprised.

I'm in the process of putting together another scalloped neck guitar too.
                  Squire 51' tobacco burst body, all maple Mighty Mite reverse start neck, SD Full Shred at the bridge and a Dimarzio Cruiser in the neck.
                  Can't wait to finish it!
                  Currently at 78 guitars - Paul Reed Smith, Jackson, Robin, Washburn, Carvin, Peavey, U.S. Masters, G&L, Hamer, Godin, BC Rich, Yamaha, Fender, ESP, Kramer, Cort, Ibanez, Aria Pro & Charvel
                  Pics:http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/mr.rs/pictures/gear

Comment

Cool man, I use 9-46 to Eb.

Comment

Working...
                    X