Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just won this "Monster" guitar

Just won this guitar this morning.

Even though I was a die hard "no more guitars for me" person, I had to try and get this one as I'm a big Vinnie fan and have always wanted a VVV. This seems like the next best thing and at a price I couldn't ignore.

Anybody had any experience with this guitar builder?

well, that's one way to get a VVV. How much is it going to cost you to have it shipped over? Should be duty free at that price too, shouldn't it?

if you feel you have too many guitars, you could always let a few go cheap!
    Hail yesterday

Comment

I've never heard of monster guitars, but that seems like a pretty good price, that is until you factor in the shipping.
      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

*edit* - I just found the link.

Looks like a nice guitar.
        Last edited by Model1VH2; 03-24-2007, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Yeah, she looks to be a pretty good guitar from what I can see. I'll be getting her refinished most probably in some big metal flake, but initially I'll just play her as is. Can't wait to get it, it's been a while since I had a guitar coming to me, I didn't really expect it to happen again but just couldn't pass it up.

Doesn't seem to be much out there on Monster Guitars, or TJ Monster, he hasn't made too many yet. This belonged to a guy on a Vinnie Vincent forum and he's always said it plays like butter so no worries there. Suprised he's letting it go for so little, I'll get it landed for pretty much AU$1000, which is great value, especially when I can get it refinned quite easily here.

Comment

That's a nice guitar congratulations.

Speaking of Vinnie Vincent, whatever happened to the guy?

Comment

I think he competes in "Americas Next Top Model" every year (but doesn't win)

Comment

I think he is hanging with Ed Roman

Comment

Very cool! And for an unbelievable price!

Comment

Working...
                  X