Clear All

• My Current Non Jacksons

Here are a few pictures of my guitars:

USA Washburns

Gibson LP Custom and Burny LP Custom

Kramer Star Mutt and LGM Custom Hardtail Jem

Ibanez Doug Wimbish 5 String

No Jacksons this round, but I'm sure one will pop up sooner or later

Nice collection. I really like your star. How does you Bury compare to the paul?
    Just one more guitar!

Comment

LGM.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... been looking at Vigier but I think the necks would be a little thin for my tastes and for the money they only come with a gig bag not a hard shell case.

How is the LGM ???
      PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

you have that pink lgm jem now?
        i almost bout it on the jemsite, than from jg.
        i couldn't pull the trigger cause i think you have to be a pretty good guitar player to pull off a hot pink guitar.
        i'll probably look pretty stupid chugging power chords on that thing...lol

Comment

Love that trans blue Washburn!
          - Andi Kravljaca -

Comment

a great bunch of guitars...love the LGM

Comment

Thanx guys -

Scotty - the Burny plays really well. The pickups aren't really the greatest, but I've been too lazy to swap them out. A pair of GFS Hot Vintage in zebra would make it cook. That's what I have in the Gibson - ask jgcable what he thinks of them.

shred/data - yup, I got the LGM from John. It's a great playing and sounding guitar, but the neck is way too thin/shallow. 10 years ago, it would have been great, but I'm getting into slightly fatter necks nowadays. It may pop up on the classifieds soon...

Gryphon - The blue Stevie Salas is pretty phenomenal. I traded an Ibanez RG321 for it. The trader wanted the RG so I got the Washburn as a straight trade. It needed a bit of work, but after stripping the neck, changing out the pickups and working the Floyd, it does play and sound great.

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
                Nice collection. I really like your star. How does you Bury compare to the paul?
                I was wondering the same...

Comment

Sweet Star Jack.

Comment

That LPC is outstanding. I played it. Its an amazing guitar.

Comment

Working...
                    X