Sharing the Warmoth love!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharing the Warmoth love!

Not nearly as nice as the Bloody skulls or some of the others I've seen here but I thought I'd share a couple pics of my ever evolving MIM Strat! This is the current version I did last night. Started as a black MIM, changed the saddles to Graphtech, see through black knobs, Tonezone bridge, MIM middle, Solo Pro neck, 3 ply w/b/w, Warmoth wide neck with ebony and side adjuster, Warmoth radius, Fender 70's headstock, Fender decal with satin finish and PlanetWaves self clipping tuners! Not much of the MIM left! The fun part of strat is swapping pickguards for a new look, I have many! Last one was mintgreen with s/s/s but I thought the TZ would kickass and it does!

Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

I like the look of that. Any pics of the whole guitar?

Comment

Here you go! Hard to get a shot that's not blurry when I stand, I guess my camera sucks.

Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

She's a beauty! Are those frets 6100's?
        "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Yes, they are the big ones!

Comment

great looking guitar...nice upgrades...congrats

Comment

Now that is "classy".
              "What's all this lying around shit!!" - Bluto

Comment

Thats some cool mods you have done, i need to get me some Graphtec saddles! very nice!

Comment

Thanks, I'm digging the new pups, hot neck pickup!

Comment

Very nice

Comment

I always like mirror pickguards on strats. You should get a mirror pickguard.

Comment

Warmoth is teh tits!!!
                        I sold her off due to my lust for a 24 frets, but damn she played nice!!!!

Comment

Wow, very nice!

Comment

Nice!...my first Warmoth was a Strat Body With Maple Strat Neck (Full Neck Scallop)

Comment

Nice axe. I'll have to look into Warmoth at some point.
                              Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Working...
                              X