No announcement yet.

New $349.00 Gibby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the 70's..I had a neighbor/guy I hung around with in Jr High who had a '50's melody maker, complete with alligator chip case that was a very cool guitar much like this.

If the neck is anything like the 50's version.. its very chunky/baseball bat feel.

I think this is very cool...I'm game to pick one up and swap out with rails.

Comment

ive just looked on the gibson site and there is a 2 pick up version for $399. i think they are about £500 pounds in the uk. thats about $1000.
      no sig.....

Comment

Originally posted by asix View Post
        ive just looked on the gibson site and there is a 2 pick up version for $399.
        The MF link I posted also shows the two-pup version. I think I'll have to pick one up eventually and maybe put a Hot Rails and Cool Rails in it.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

the only problem with these is that the body is about as thick (un-thick LOL) as a pack of playing cards.

great just to screw around with I guess.
          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Mmm...it's a cool little guitar for sure.
            I'm also gassing for the LP BFG tho'.

Comment

I have the Les Paul Jr-ish Melody Maker that they were making a couple of years ago, I saw they were making this one now more like the originals and I thought it would be cool to have one of those as well...too bad I am investing all my money in bass equipment lately.

Comment

Working...
              X