Ugly Ibanez Warrior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugly Ibanez Warrior

Someone is claiming these were out before the Jackson Warrior? Anyone confirm that?

These are part of Ibanez's 2007 line, a brand new model that seems to be popularized by Necrophagist's guitarist. I think these are mentioned in more detail up in the NAMM section.
    Looking for un-molested slant fretboard early USA & Pro Warriors!

Comment

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64152

Comment

I don't think it's so bad... But a warrior would still be my choice. I do like the Ibanez is doing some reverse HS guitars though - they've always been cool like that.

Comment

Originally posted by ApeDosMil View Post
          Someone is claiming these were out before the Jackson Warrior? Anyone confirm that?
          Not that I'm an Ibanez expert in any way, but I've never seen Ibanez do that bodyshape before. How about asking the guy for some evidence?

Comment

It's a new model, and all the warrior comparisons are really just showing the bias of the jcf members (duh). I think it was designed/commissioned by muhamed suicmez (he's definitely playing one, unsure about the design part) and its basically replacing his b.c.rich stealth.

Comment

Originally posted by ApeDosMil View Post

Ibanez had a similar design at oen tiem called the Axstar that bombed, but none like that I know of before the warrior.

Comment

I like it !!! Reverse headstocks look cool to me but they're a pain for stringing and tuning IMHO.

Comment

I like that. I like the reverse Ibanez headstock and I love the lightning inlays. Not a bad guitar by the looks of it.

Comment

The Axestar looked like a BC Rich Stealth. I knew a guy that had one.

And I like how not only did Ibanez totally rip off Jackson AGAIN, but this time they used ESPee headstocks for the tips :ROTF:
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

BCR Stealth/Marilyn Vigier inspired...if you know the history of what he's played in the past.
                      The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Low price is the only thing that can make people buy it.

Comment

In black with an ebony board would be cool.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Working...
                          X