James Byrd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Byrd

Anyone here have a Super Avianti? Looks awsome and I want it!

Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Looks like a fucked up Carvin Ultra V crossed with a Bigsby/Travis guitar.
    Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

It's not the prettiest but check out what goes into them.

www.byrdguitars.com
      Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Same James Byrd from Fifth Angel right?
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

That isn't an actual photograph I'm guessing... Makes it look like something out of a cartoon. Weird shape, not enough attitude!
          Last edited by Szostak; 12-30-2006, 07:29 PM.
          DIVIDE THIS LAND | DIRTY 'N' HEAVY, SERVED PIPING HOT

Comment

Play one and you will be amazed. They are awesome guitars. Byrd is part luthier part mad scientist. The guitars have an extremely loyal following. I am hoping to order one sometime next year.

chuck
            "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

ugliest gutiar ever.

Comment

Originally posted by MEX3 View Post
                ugliest gutiar ever.
                No, THIS is the ugliest guitar ever:

Comment

hahahaha - is that the famous "stabbed poo"? the stabbed poo was discussed on this board MANY times, but i never saw a picture of it....
                  GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Looks like a Strat and a Gibson V had a head on collision. different a guess, but if you like it thats what counts.

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
                      hahahaha - is that the famous "stabbed poo"? the stabbed poo was discussed on this board MANY times, but i never saw a picture of it....
                      Ya know, mark, I'm beginning to wonder if anybody ever saw the original stabbed poo! :ROTF: Maybe it was a hoax!

So, I vote that the thing Szostak posted (which has been discussed a few times here on JCF also) be nominated as SP.
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                        Ya know, mark, I'm beginning to wonder if anybody ever saw the original stabbed poo! :ROTF: Maybe it was a hoax!

So, I vote that the thing Szostak posted (which has been discussed a few times here on JCF also) be nominated as SP.
                        I have no clue what you're talking about, but I feel honored, for I have created... Poo!

Comment

There's a guy on the Dinosaur Rock Guitar forum that knows James and either owns one of the guitars or has one on order. He speaks highly of James and the guitars. I think they look like absolute turds but maybe they do play and sound nice.

Comment

I like what I read on the site and I liked the sound clips from the people who own them. That poo guitar though........

Comment

I like the looks of the Byrd guitar, though it does take some getting used too.
                              Then again, Iown a Gibson BFG LP and love it's looks as well, so take that for what it's worth!

chuck
                              "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Working...
                              X