Squier strat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squier strat.

Any one here have one of the MIC trans cherry burst big headstock squier strats?
    I picked up one for $130.00 with a hard case.The guitar is in perfect shape.Body is 3 pieces but has a nice grain.2 point trem works great the guitar stays in tune when you dive.Parchment pickguard, sweet sounding pickups too.Electronics aren't very good but thats no big deal.
    Fit and finish are very nice,rosewood board is very nice as well.Frets are perfect.Any opinions from other owners?
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

I have a MIC Squire Affinity Special in a traditional sunburst finish with a maple/maple neck.
    I dig it.
    I swapped out all the electronics and pups, but the guitar is very well built. Neck is very nice. Needed a little bit of polishing on the fret ends, but otherwise the neck is flawless.

-Rick

Comment

I just bought this.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: I think it's an '89 and solid body. I just have to stop. Squires are great guitars. I have a USA; Indonesia; China; India and Korea one. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting
      Last edited by fett; 12-18-2006, 03:11 PM.
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

89 that is correct Fett.I'm impressed with this guitar really for a cheap guitar its very well made.Maybe an RS upgrade kit and some Fralin blues specials woud be just right for this one, its a keeper.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

They all are.
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

"Squiers Around the World" eh? lol
            |My CSG gallery|
            (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Mr. Pink has one of those older Squires. I remember back around '88-'90, we were at a party at a friend's studio and Mr. Pink threw darts at it and lit the headstock on fire. It was awesome. He still has it and uses it on occasion.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
              X