What's the verdict on Warmouth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the verdict on Warmouth

I was going to grab a nice Warmouth neck for a Fender AM Deluxe Strat. I have never played...much less seen a Warmouth neck. They look just fine on the site, any good?

tons of reviews out there if u check.... My experience with them has been top notch. I had a full Warmoth custom I bought off a member. It was the soloist shape with a Wizard profile neck. The guitar was very solid and resonant, and the neck and frets were Excellent. Well worth it IMO!

Comment

I have a Warmoth on my MIM strat, very nice neck!
      Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

I have 2 fully built from Warmoth parts and they are great. I have had other necks and bodies and they have all been excellent. I have had scalloped necks from them, Stainless frets, Wolgang and the standard backshape necks, Vintage, Vintage modern, and modern builds and they all have lived up to my expectations.

Comment

Warmoth is a great company. I purchased one of their Scalloped necks for a project yeras ago.Excellent. Musikraft is good too. I just purchased some necks from them.

Comment

Warmoth necks are hands down the nicest I've ever played.
            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Yup, they make great necks. Their Star body is great also, but I'd avoid their "Soloist" shape - I had a beautiful 5A quilted Soloist body and could not wait to sell it because it was incredibly uncomfortable.

Gorgeous to look at, but crap to hold.

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Two thumbs up on Warmoth. Even better is USA Customs - Tommy will do you right!
                Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

Warmoth is good stuff. Everything I've ever gotten from them has been great.
                  http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

same here, I got a Warmoth neck for a Tele project a while back and it's great - one of my main players. great fretwork, wood quality and build. I'd buy from them again in a second.
                    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Warmoth makes quality parts for the most part. I have a warmoth parts monster which is a good player. Dont buy one for $$$ if re-sale value is important you, but if you are going to play the crap out of it and $ is right, go for it.
                      "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

my ZZ Top Blue furry thing was one of the most comfortable guitars and best playing I've ever had.
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I've had many of their necks and bodies in all different contours and shapes. All their products are excellent.
                          Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

+1 on USA custom Guitars

Comment

OK, so Warmoth is great, but I think he asked about Warmouth!

What about them?
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X