BCR trans orange assassin 7 string

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BCR trans orange assassin 7 string

Well some of you may recall my post about this guitar in the "efraid of Ebay" section. Wow did I get lucky with this. The first time it was listed I was outbid by a 0 feedback bidder. Then it gets relisted cuz the guy couldnt pay. So once again I get a shot at it. So I put in my max bid and cross my fingers. I'm trying not to get my hopes up because I figure it will go past my max bid once again. Sure enough it does by $215.

So I'm abit bummed but I figure it wasnt ment to be. Well the next day I get a email from the seller saying he doesnt want to ship to the winning bidder because he is in Greece. Also he did have it stated in the auction that he would only ship in North America this time. So after all this it becomes alovely addition to my collection.

Oh boy she is a beauty, my jaw dropped when I pulled it out of the case for the 1st time. It came with some case candy from Drum City Guitarland and the original invoice stating the serial number (#20243) and price.

One thing that surprised me was the neck is alot thinner and more comfortable then the 7 string Mockingbird I have. Other details- emg 707 obviously, ebony board with offset abalone teeth inlays and Bernie Rico's signature on the back.

Currently I'm trying to see what I can do to get better action on it, it was really low when it arrived was fretting out around the 15th and higher. raised the action but its somewhat high now so I'm wondering if the neck has abit of a back bow or maybe I need to try shimming the locking nut up some.

but anyhoo on with the pics.

$215 !?!?

holy shit, CONGRATS!!!

Looks awesome... but why does it have a toggle switch?
    http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

I was looking at that on ebay too. Noice!
      93 USA Soloist EDS
      USA HT6 Juggernaut
      Charvel DK24FR

Comment

$215 dollars?!

i officially hate you.
        www.soundclick.com/patricklukens

www.myspace.com/patricklukens

Comment

it will go past my max bid once again. Sure enough it does by $215.
          either I can't read or is it You ? :PP

btw. wtf is the switch for in a 1 humbucker guitar ? Killswitch ?

Comment

Nice score Mike !!! (don't beat a Skolnick at $15.00 though !!!)

Comment

It went for 215 more than his max. If he had gotten that for 250 that would have been the deal of the year. Very nice score on this one.

Comment

Holy shit, that rules!
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Holy Sh!t, that is a freakin steal. Congrats!
                  "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Congrats
                    Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

deal of the month !

Comment

lol ok gotta clarify, I got outbid by $215 the 2nd time by the Bidder in Greece. But since I had the 2nd highest bid the seller then contacted me and offered it to me for my max bid. So I didnt get it for $215 ( it was much much more but still worth every penny), but damn that woulda been a nice price hahaha

and no it didnt come with the Xbox360 and Miami Vice

It really doesnt need the the toggle with only 1 hum , so yeah its basically a killswitch.

Did you really get that 540p for $15 Paul or are you pulling my leg?
                        Last edited by Mikernaut2; 12-10-2006, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Very nice.
                          The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Originally posted by Mikernaut2 View Post
                            lol ok gotta clarify, I got outbid by $215 the 2nd time by the Bidder in Greece. But since I had the 2nd highest bid the seller then contacted me and offered it to me for my max bid. So I didnt get it for $215 ( it was much much more but still worth every penny), but damn that woulda been a nice price hahaha

and no it didnt come with the Xbox360 and Miami Vice

It really doesnt need the the toggle with only 1 hum , so yeah its basically a killswitch.

Did you really get that 540p for $15 Paul or are you pulling my leg?
                            i officially hate you less.
                            www.soundclick.com/patricklukens

www.myspace.com/patricklukens

Comment

Just kidding Mike !!! A bit more than $15.00, and not from a garage sale either. But wouldn't that be cool ???

Comment

Working...
                              X