Dimartini python snakeskin project guitar completed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimartini python snakeskin project guitar completed

This one started with the old Sanchez logo'd Hosono neck that went from Mr. Graphic to MHGOLDTOP & then to me...and a basswood body by Mojo bodies.

That's really a great broken in old neck with a nice San Dimas like profile.

This really came out great. Body & headstock are covered in python skin. Real python skin. Not python colored tolex. The skin is sealed with clear lacquer.

The basswood body is really resonant...I like it. The Duncan Custom 5 really sings in there....I keep giving myself a harder & harder decision of what guitar to play...

The control cavity cover is brushed aluminum....by Budman of course!

"Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

holy fuck that's amazing!

I wonder how that skin will wear over time?

I love the execution though, it looks flawless.
      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

That looks awesome, great job.
        www.myspace.com/historyofheavymetal

Comment

I'm speechless. That's all I can say now
          "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

beautiful, I have really been aching for a strat head floyded guitar and yours just pushes me that much further into it. Time to sell off another one or two guitars and get my warmoth order placed. I am going however with a snow white body, maple neck and natural headstock

Comment

very cool, she looks terrific
              www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
              My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Thats tits Brian, Awesome!
                Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

That is the cat's ass!

Comment

That is just flat awesome Very nice work! Where did you have the Python skin applied? Really neat!
                    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal65 View Post
                      Where did you have the Python skin applied? Really neat!
                      Its actually a pretty easy trick. Dont feed the snake for a few days then put the guitar in his cage. when he eats it, just cut off the head and tail and presto.

Comment

All the above - awesome guitar. Must feed my house to a snake in the same way. Mmmmmm, snakeskin house..........
                        Wal - Good from far, but far from good

Comment

very nice job...looks great!

Comment

Killer, really nice.
                            Yeah, it would be nice to share how you applied the snake skin AND how you made it look so nice and professional.
                            Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

+1

Originally posted by Soap View Post
                              Killer, really nice.
                              Yeah, it would be nice to share how you applied the snake skin AND how you made it look so nice and professional.
                              "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Working...
                              X