Suggestions for a "Cheap" Les Paul Copy Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for a "Cheap" Les Paul Copy Please

Looking to get a Les Paul copy of sorts to feed an urge, something very cheap though. Something available in the UK too. Anyone got any ideas?
    Cheers
    www.myspace.com/historyofheavymetal

how cheap?

Comment

Les Paul style guitars
      Michael Kelly Patriot
      Agile
      SX
      Xaviere
      Washburn Idol

Les Paul copies
      Greco
      Aria Pro II Leopard
      Burny
      Tokai
      Yamaha Studio Lord
      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

you forgot Epi.
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
          you forgot Epi.
          The Licensed Copies Epi's are good, but the stock pickups up are just ok. Brownsville makes a really nice LP style guitar too.

Comment

Originally posted by Firebird V View Post
            how cheap?
            Really cheap, sub £100 if possible. Pickups WILL be changed.
            Looking for a copy rather than anything else.

Comment

Old Corts as well. There are actually about a zillion different LP copies that have been made throughout the years.

Comment

I can vouch for the old Ibanez AR double cutaway Gibson style guitars. Still cheaper than a used LP Studio and the pickups don't suck.

For LP style guitars I have a Samick Avion AV-3 and it's pretty good and a nice neck.

I also have an Agile DC2500 and it plays well after a setup. With swapped pickups it sounds damn good but it doesn't feel as nice as a real one obviously.

Comment

hohner...

Comment

Tokai are one of the best copies
                    Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Agile. Period. $199 killer guitar!

Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Originally posted by jcm800x View Post
                        Agile. Period. $199 killer guitar!

These do look great but I can't seem to source any in the UK.

Comment

Edwards... aren't they ESP owned? ESP makes good copies of stuff... lol.

Comment

www.rondomusic.net This is what it says on the Rondo website. That is, if you want an Agile or an SX.

We do on occasion ship to Western Europe: Buyer is reponsible for customs duty and ups brokerage changes, which will be added to your bill on all export sales and is due upon receipt of order. Customs duty and brokerage charges (for orders outside the US) are not refundable for any reason. Orders shipped outside of the US and Canada are not refundable.

Comment

Originally posted by Acidhouse View Post
                              www.rondomusic.net This is what it says on the Rondo website. That is, if you want an Agile or an SX.

We do on occasion ship to Western Europe: Buyer is reponsible for customs duty and ups brokerage changes, which will be added to your bill on all export sales and is due upon receipt of order. Customs duty and brokerage charges (for orders outside the US) are not refundable for any reason. Orders shipped outside of the US and Canada are not refundable.

Thanks for the link, gonna check it now.

Comment

Working...
                              X