Pics of some of my guitars.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of some of my guitars.

I'm bored, so here are some pics. No Jacksons here though. My King V is away being refinished.

Yamaha Weddington Classis

Xaviere XV-500

Aria Pro II LC-550

SX GG1 Supreme

Lado Lazer

Aria Pro II CS-400

Aria Pro II Custom X
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

I clicked on this hoping to see the King V. Who is refinishing it and what color or graphic?

Nice guitars, btw.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

love the weddington, bro, I will have one of these someday.... beautiful group you have there!
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Thanks guys. The King V is being done locally by Freddy Gabrsek in winter or urban camo, whatever ya wanna call it. It's going to cost a bundle, but it will be pretty damn cool when it's done. I've never seen a camo King V before.

By the way, the three Arias are all Japanese made in the Matsumoku factory. I just picked up the tobacco-burst LC-550, and it's my current favourite. The top is a nice thick slab of maple. It was built in 1982. The CS-400 is an 82, and the V is an 85.

My main gigging guitars are the Xaviere and the Weddington, but I am definitely adding the new Aria into the arsenal. All 3 have CRUSHING tone!!!
        Last edited by zeegler; 12-08-2006, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
          The King V is being done locally by Freddy Gabrsek in winter or urban camo, whatever ya wanna call it. I've never seen a camo King V before.
          Awsome. Jani has a fighter style blue camo King V. I think it is Jani, anyway it is awesome too.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Tell me about the Xaviere. Are these nice?.....I know they are affordably priced. Do they really play well...sound good?
            What upgrades do they need?...how are the stock pickups etc.

Comment

Originally posted by bsteff666 View Post
              Tell me about the Xaviere. Are these nice?.....I know they are affordably priced. Do they really play well...sound good?
              What upgrades do they need?...how are the stock pickups etc.
              Many people like the stock pickups. I found them a little weak for my liking. They come with Kluson style tuners which I hate, so I put Grovers on mine. Other than that, no upgrades are necessary. They play great, and sound awesome. I think the XV500 goes for $349 right now. Better bang for buck than an Agile IMHO.

Comment

Nice guitars
                Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Working...
                X