1993 USA made Hamer Diablo, Value?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1993 USA made Hamer Diablo, Value?

Ok, just curious how much this is worth? Some guy wants to trade it for my Marshall JCM800 Cab.

Click on picture for larger view.

not as much as it should be. i'd say around 500.
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I can i tell the difference between USA and import version.

Comment

I once turned down a US one for $200. It sat in the guitar store for months and months. They seem to be undesirable, which is weird because they are good guitars, but suffer in comparison to things like the Chapparel. Centauras seem to be undesirable as well.............

Comment

It will have the USA logo after the Hamer "r".

They are really nice but don't hold value for some reason.

I would think it was a fair trade depending on the condition.

Comment

i would be looking to flip it just to make up the money. I cant seem to sell the JCM800 Cab locally even though it is in great shape and a straight front.

So you saying I probaly wouldnt be able to get $400 for it if i sold it on ebay?

Originally posted by Firebird V View Post
            It will have the USA logo after the Hamer "r".

They are really nice but don't hold value for some reason.

I would think it was a fair trade depending on the condition.

Comment

the green ones did not sell as well as the other colors of this model. They sold new for under $600.00 with a really nice case by me in NJ. They were a great deal back then for a USA guitar. SD pickups. Schaller hardware (tremolo too / Hamer logoed). The wiring was top notch. The pickups were direct mounted to the body but the mounting screw were metal screws/ inserts like the floyds of today. Very cool. never strip put the wood and it was very smooth and precise. The quality of these pretty much is second to none for that price range and maybe even double when they were new IMO.

Resale is not that high but you have to remember that they sold for a little over $600 with tax and case new.

Maybe get some cash + guitar for your cab.

Comment

Working...
              X