Agile AL-3000 w/ pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agile AL-3000 w/ pics

I just picked this up today from a local Craigslist ad. Black mahogany body, ebony fretboard with Abalone inlays, MOP logo and MOP fluer-di-lis, Grover tuners. The body and headstock are triple bound and the neck has binding as well. The pickups will probably stay, as they are very high output. Nice thick neck that plays really fast. Sustains forever. This is my first Agile and it will definitely not be my last. Serial number is 10002. Sorry for the shitty indoor pics.

Alvin

Last edited by Alvin_Wilson; 12-03-2006, 09:26 PM.
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Fancy!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thank you Ron! This is one bad motherhubbard.

Alvin
      MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Congrats! The pickups in those are pretty good too! Nice chunky neck. A great player.
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I have a couple of Agiles, and I have to say for the money spent, you get a he11 of a lot of guitar!!! My AD2500 Double cut "LP" is awesome. Blue flame top and binding all around! Gotta love it for the $199 I paid for it. I put a Duncan zebra JB in the bridge I had laying around and it is a killer now. Best 200 bucks I ever spent!

Good luck with yours. That black is killer. Makes me want to go order one myself!!!
          Guitars:
          Charvel: USA Pro Mod Slime Green
          1988 Model 2,
          Jackson: Dinky HSS 'Blue/Orange Flame'
          RR3
          Gibson: 1978 Les Paul Spl Dbl Cut
          1992 LP Studio 'Lite'
          2005 SG Special

Comment

I had an AL2500 Goldtop that was nice. Might go for one of the Floyded ones eventually
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I love mine, can't belive the price!
              Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal65 View Post
                Congrats! The pickups in those are pretty good too! Nice chunky neck. A great player.
                The pickups are great, I'm going to leave them. The neck is nice and chunky. This guitar sustains forever.

Alvin

Comment

Working...
                X