Non-logo ESP necks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-logo ESP necks

Over the years I´ve come across plenty of mutts that the sellers state as having ESP necks, much like this one right here:
    http://www.vendolin.se/Annonce_Detai...onceid=4827246

Did ESP sell plenty of non-logo necks, apparently mostly of the semi-banana variety, back in the day? And if so, how do you tell they are in fact ESP? I imagine they should be branded at the heel... but short of telling the seller to pull the neck off, is there something else to look for?

the ESP non-logo necks i have seen have esp stamped on the back of the headstock. those have been strat heads though....
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

The ones I've seen are logo'd on the heel.I've seen lots of Dano heads and non tilt paddle heads.If you can find a quatersawn paddle head non tilt back ESP neck buy it because they are just about non existant.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Kramer bought lots of necks from ESP in the 80's, I believe.
        Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

They sell them here at Big Boss as seconds for about $30 each.

Comment

There are lots of reg maple/maple necks out there but very few are quarter sawn.
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

ESP started out as a parts manufacturer and there are plenty of esp necks floating around (I have several)
              this is a nos I bought a few month's ago and you can clearly see the heelstamp
              http://www.pixum.nl/members/freddons...51df61906dfb5c

Comment

Thanks, guys!

Comment

Working...
                X