Cool guitar I just picked up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool guitar I just picked up...

It's a Charvel San Dimas pre-pro replica. Body and neck are Musikraft. Neck is 21 frets, unfinished with a soft V shape. I'll have to get used to it, but it's suprisingly comfortable. The back middle of the neck braces my thumb, making it easier to apply pressure to the fretboard. I love the unfinished feel! The body has the old-school spider web graphic. Way cool. It's also got an OFR and a real vintage Dimarzio Distortion. I'm very impressed so far with the sound and playability of this guitar. And for $600 I think I got my money's worth.

Great looking guitar...and even a better deal...Congrats

Comment

that is very cool, nice grab.
      www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
      My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Get yourself a neck plate and you can sell that for triple the price.
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Great looking guitar.

Comment

very cool mutt!

Comment

Damn, that is sweet looking. I still have not seen a new generation C with the web graphic.
              Nice one.
              Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Outstanding!
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

had the colors been red and black i would have tried to buy it from you... nice guitar did you have to haggle
                  "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

If it plays as good as it looks, that was an awesome buy.

Comment

Really cool guitar man!

Comment

That's killer!, I love it!

Comment

ya done good!

Comment

Originally posted by kelly user View Post
                            had the colors been red and black i would have tried to buy it from you... nice guitar did you have to haggle
                            Hmmmm. You mean black with a red web? Either way sounds pretty cool.

I actually grabbed this guitar off of Ebay. It was late at night and it had just been listed only an hour or two prior (maybe there weren't many people browsing at that time). There were no bids on it yet and the Buy it Now was listed at $600 with no reserve price. I debated whether to place a bid on it just to get rid of the Buy it Now and see if I could pick it up cheaper. But there was still 6 days and 22 hours to go and I figured that if I got into a bidding war, I'd probably end up paying more than $600 for it anyway. Not to mention it could get sniped out from under me at the last second. So I figured, what the heck. At that price I could take a chance. I had heard good things about Musikraft parts.

Comment

That is a nice looking guitar. MusiKraft necks are nice

Comment

Working...
                              X