I traded our nappy wrapper for this warlock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I traded our nappy wrapper for this warlock

now I know it's not CS stuff, but still cool, no?
    anyway, anyone has an idea where to situate this one?

Nice Warlock!...Hate the colour, but that's just me.

It's most likely, a late '87 or 8. These were made just before the Class Axe transition. Someone else here may be able to pinpoint it by the serial #
    I personally suck at BC Rich serials...and I used to work for Class Axe! Just plain ignorance I guess...LOL!

Comment

PM Lorne. He'll be able to tell you. Although bolt-on dating is hardly an exact science.
      The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Nice score. I like the color in that picture myself. And yet irl I'd probably hate it (not big on blue guitars) :P

Comment

thats an import, USA bcrichs didnt have scarf joints. as for date i have no clue. BCR neck plates mean very little since USA plates were used on imports & many were floating around after 91'.

got any better pic wat kind of hardware that usually the best way to date BCRs.....thru hardware not serial#

Comment

J,
            You're right! I just remembered a little known fact...the "TM" logo. That's a dead giveaway!...DUH!

I actually forgot about the scarf joint too. I had a Mockingbird similar to this Warlock, with the LA California plate. As for the plates being used post '89...we (Class Axe) had them, but were never used on any of our guitars. We had a whole new numbering system for US made bolt ons (which I used to cut, route and shape the bodies for). Plus the new plates sported the "TM" ABOVE the logo.

Comment

The USAs had the angle cut neck plate area did they not?All the ones I had did Warlock and gunslingers.That ser# is import.USAs had 4 digit numbers.I've had 6 all were BC XXXX and 22 fret not 24.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

i have one of those, except mine doesnt have the reversed headstock. its the same blue color, same neck plate n stuff. i just had all the electronics n stuff replaced, put a bill lawrence usa l500xl and a duncan jazz in it. its a sweet guitar.
                subscribe to my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/deathmetal44
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P-TymW-84g
                www.soundclick.com/gothmetalshredder

Comment

Yes It's definately an Import,Haven't got a clue what year though,we have enough problem dating the Bxxxx and BCxxxxxx serial numbers on Imports and USA bolt ons,let alone these Ixxxxx serial numbers,we don't see that many of them to try and start figuring out a dating system-nice looking guitar though:-)
                  http://www.bcrichplayers.com/

Comment

Working...
                  X