Joe Perry Les Paul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Perry Les Paul

Just got it...KILLER guitar! Body seems thicker than your avg. Paul, the Wah circuit sounds AMAZING. Taking it to a gig tonight. Amp is a Gibson Goldtone w/EL34's. Should be fun
    Last edited by Mr Graphic; 11-22-2006, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Comment

That's cool - I had one of those and I f*cking hated that wah / midboost circuit: wierd isn't it?!
        Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Congrats. I always thought those looked cooler than the ones with the "tiger stripes (forget the actual name)" paint scheme

Comment

the tone is realy meaty with those....awsome
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I always loved the looks of that one. Not so much on the Boneyard though.
              Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Nice! Love the Perry signature on the body.

Comment

Nice looking LP. Break a leg tonight.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Nice looking LP. BTW The pole screw on the base E bridge pup is misaligned.

Comment

Originally posted by Tashtego View Post
                      lol! You're as "anal" as I am!! I thought the same friggin thing-

Beautiful guitar, bro!!
                      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Very nice. IMHO it would look better with a black guard instead of pearloid.

Congrats and post some action pics!
                        I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Thanks...I fixed it
                          Originally posted by Tashtego View Post

Comment

I thought I read somewhere that they were not supposed to be perfectly in line.
                            Scott
                            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
                              That's cool - I had one of those and I f*cking hated that wah / midboost circuit: wierd isn't it?!
                              I installed one of those Chandler Tone X midboost circuits in my old Warrior MG mutt... loved it! I took it out when I sold the guitar to Newc, it's still laying around here and needs to be put into another guitar eventually.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X