Zion E-Series GT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zion E-Series GT?

Has anyone tried these? I´m on the hunt for a really good "classic-modern" strat, and I just came across these... they look pretty cool, and I´ve heard great stuff about the Zion customs. Seems like they´re fixed spec except fretboard wood, pickup config and finish... and not priced too steep at $1300.

Zion make excellent guitars, I've always wanted one.. But they're impossible to find here in Norway for anything under 20000 NOK..
    As for the "classic-modern" strat look, what exactly do you mean by that? Strat-like body, but with H/S/S config and non-Floyd trem?
    Here's a pic of mine, it's got 24 frets.. Is this anything like what you were thinking about?

"This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

I´m basically hunting something with great tone, classic-ish looks and modern A-grade comfort and playability. More a refined strat than a hot-rodded one, I guess. The most promising pieces I´ve found so far seem to be those new Suhr Pro´s and the Zion E-Series. I´m still on the fence whether I´ll go H/S/S or three singles, but that´s a minor issue since they´re both top-routed.

That one is in the general vicinity, I guess, but not quite there. It gives off a little too much "super" vibe (the v-trem not withstanding) and not enough "classic"... if that makes any sense at all!

Comment

Holy crap.. Some dude told me he may be interested in trading either a Zion or an Anderson for my guitar.. He's got both and is familiar with the company who made my guitar.. The sucky part is I've got some bills from hell hanging over me.. So I really need money.. God damn! Anderson, Zion!! If I could I would trade but I don't wanna go to jail either!
        Oooh, the humanity...
        "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Working...
        X