What is this thing ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by heartfielder View Post
    The man told me it actually belonged to a guy named Alex Skolnick. This was at some "NAMM Show" or something ?!?

Oh well, to the wood saw !!!
    See....now you're just making fun of us.:ROTF:
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Paul, nice score. I want that.

Comment

You should not tease these guys Paul ! (but I would suggest to make it a steinberger just chop off the sides and the headstock)

Comment

See the knick on the lower horn, that instantly takes 2 dollars off the price, lets say I pay you $13 for the guitar and $20 for shipping and insurance, Let me know i can do pay pal or money order!

By the way, even without the knick, once you took it home it lost some value, not to mention that alex guy you talked about, he is not that good!

\
          Originally posted by heartfielder View Post
          Sorry ... here's a pic of it ...
          [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Alex? Yea, I've heard of him. Complete hack apparently
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Sweet Score! You seriously found it at a garage sale? you had to have paid more then $15 . LOL teasing everyone saying your going to cut it up. BLASPHEMY.

Comment

You know, I shoulda left the wood work to someone who knows there stuff....

I messed it up, like making a haircut worse by the minute. I cut too much off the lower horn and then the top was too short then back to the bottom.

It looks like I'll have a neck and some pups for sale in the near future. Stay tuned dammit !!!

Comment

Give Pablo Santana a call, I'm sure he can do an "extreme" makeover on it. :ROTF:

Comment

Pictures

Comment

Working...
                    X