No announcement yet.

Dueling Suhrs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dunno dude, you've got a hell of a problem on your hands. Both of those guitars are sweet!

No matter what you do, you'll probably wish you kept the one you sold.

Comment

I love the blue one. I am waiting to hear back from my broker for a good cash out. I may be interested...

Comment

this is like "would you rather be blind or deaf? " I could not make that choice and would rather sell my car

Comment

Is that a solid rosewood neck on the Reb with a mahogany veneer on the headstock, or is it a mahogany neck with a rosewood board?

If it's solid RW, keep the Reb. Solid RW necks are very, very special.

Comment

Neck is solid unfinished Pau Ferro. There is no veneer on the headstock, but it does have a gloss finish.
            Originally posted by Adam View Post
            Is that a solid rosewood neck on the Reb with a mahogany veneer on the headstock, or is it a mahogany neck with a rosewood board? If it's solid RW, keep the Reb. Solid RW necks are very, very special.

Comment

Good choice. Never keep or buy a guitar just for looks. If it does not play and sound good its a waste.
              PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

with the price of koa continuing to skyrocket and nice figured pieces getting much harder to obtain .I'd keep the Reb and sell the blue one.it would be easier to replace or replicate in blue one in future

Comment

They are both awesome...what else do you have to part with? It may be easier to let something else go?

Comment

keep the blue one

Comment

Working...
                    X