Schecter C-7 Hellraiser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schecter C-7 Hellraiser

Been considering one of these babies and I'm wondering what the build quality, playability and sound is like. Any experiences?

Thanx a mill
    /Thorabypirate

It's a beautiful guitar with fantastic sound capabilities and get one now or die.

Comment

did you answer your own question?
      I came real close to grabbing one of these off of Ebay yesterday. I have an ESP M-207 that's not bad, but the frets on it aren't all that big, and I like big frets, but as a rhythm guitar it sounds and plays great. GC won't order me one without taking a $200.00 deposit, so I'm still up in the air about it since I've never played one and I don't want to buy a korean made guitar that I've never played before. if I don't like it I'll end up taking a hit on it for sure and I don't want to do that.
      the reviews on them are pretty good though.
      I'm definitely interested.
      If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Originally posted by kmanick
        did you answer your own question?
        I came real close to grabbing one of these off of Ebay yesterday. I have an ESP M-207 that's not bad, but the frets on it aren't all that big, and I like big frets, but as a rhythm guitar it sounds and plays great. GC won't order me one without taking a $200.00 deposit, so I'm still up in the air about it since I've never played one and I don't want to buy a korean made guitar that I've never played before. if I don't like it I'll end up taking a hit on it for sure and I don't want to do that.
        the reviews on them are pretty good though.
        I'm definitely interested.
        yes i did. thought i get the ball rolling. What colour were you thinking? The balck or the red one?

Comment

I'm thinking about the red.

Comment

Originally posted by kmanick
            I'm thinking about the red.
            yeah i like that one too, but it has chrome hardware. Not a too big fan of that

Comment

Its black chrome and looks sweet!

http://members.iinet.net.au/~bibz/c7/hr2.jpg

I really like mine, it sounds fucking huge. The scale length and build quality I have no dramas with, just not the best fretwork. Also the action is a little high, need to lower the nut a lil to get it in a similar ballpark to my slsmg.

Comment

Originally posted by bibz

I really like mine, it sounds fucking huge. The scale length and build quality I have no dramas with, just not the best fretwork. Also the action is a little high, need to lower the nut a lil to get it in a similar ballpark to my slsmg.
                holy fucking nymph love. I'm in love. Is the fretwork something a dressing would fix? Or would you need an entire sallad?

Comment

Originally posted by bibz

Sweet! I've been gassing for one of those for quite some time now. The black cherry is stunning. Problem is no $$$
                  THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire
                    Sweet! I've been gassing for one of those for quite some time now. The black cherry is stunning. Problem is no $$$
                    mwha! I have tons of cash rolling in in a few months. Getting me a Geetar and a nice Bike.

Comment

Theres no problems with the frets at all, its just not upto the higher standards jackson has set for me. A dressing would take care of all of the issues. I played a 6 string ver that had bullshit frets, must have been an after delivery fret level by the shop, with no crowning. Mine is alright though.

Comment

sweet looking 7.
                        I'm still jonesing to try one of these , but I'm liking my ESP m-207 more and more each day.

Comment

I have never played one of these but I do have a Schecter C+. After a pro set up, it plays great. Schecter does put out some quality guitars made in Korea. Flawless guitar.

Comment

Working...
                          X