7 string Monster! My new axe!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 string Monster! My new axe!!!

Thanks to Atsushi AKA QuantumRider here on the JCF, he replied to a post where I asked for someone who lives in Japan to give me a hand and get a guitar I saw on a website, so Atsushi PM'd me and said I'll help, and the rest is history! Except that he selflessly offered to help me and spent much time traveling to the store to check the guitar out before purchasing, This is a turly magnificant person! helping some schmo he doesn't know in Canada.

THANK YOU ATSUSHI!!!!!

On to the guitar
    2001 USA Bc Rich customshop 7 string Ironbird.

so It landed in canada today, don't know when I'll get it, but today or tomorrow and then I will have my own pics up, but otherwise these pics show you just a little of it!

It's going to sound freakin unbelieveable!

Thanks again Atsushi

Chris

that is killer.. both the guitar and what QuantumRider did

the ironbird is my fav BC Rich model. be carefull not to damage the wingtips
    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Congrats to you!

The other guitarist of my death metal band recently got a used CS 7string Warlock from the german 'bay.
      It is a magnificient guitar, plays and sounds awesome!

I bet you will be very happy with yours.

I still think it's funny these have 25 frets...
      http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

I got three words for that!!

I want it!..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Nice guitar!

And yeah, Atsushi rocks!

(Atsushi if you're reading this - if you ever need any help and you think I can help you, don't think twice before contacting me! )
          Last edited by Nazgul; 08-28-2006, 11:50 AM.

Comment

wow nice brotherhood act!
            not my style of guitar but looks very cool.
            I've got the 7 string bug myself
            If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Evil
              Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

BOOIIINGGGG.... I love Ironbirds.

Comment

That thing is sick! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by kmanick
                    wow nice brotherhood act!
                    not my style of guitar but looks very cool.
                    mine either.

But a BIG to QR for helping a brother out. Way to go.

And congrats, SA. Not my cup o' tea, but it is a cool unusual piece. Play the shit outta that thing
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

BOOOOOING is right Rob, this thing is going to sound insane with the engl/vht combo! I'm even digging my Ibanez rg7620 pickups with this combo! I can't wait to hear what an invader 7 sounds like with it! plus the useful(less) bullet preamp! we will see what that is all about!

I'm stoke guys, should be any time tomorrow! cross your fingers!

Chris

Comment

Thanks bye the way guys, I know the Ironbird is not everyones cup o tea, but I'm such a huge morbid angel fan that I really just am inmy glory here! now all I need is a slime green one and a red one!

Chris

Comment

Cool. Since you're a big Morbid Angel fan, now you also need to find a yellow Jackson Warrior!
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

yeah I had my eyes on one, but it turned out to be a sparkle yellow, and not dayglo yellow, can't win them all I guess! hahaha

Chris

Comment

Congrats on that.. that's about the meanest freakin' 7-stringer I've ever seen!

Comment

Working...
                              X