No announcement yet.

Razorback two tone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

smart choice I would go for the Kelly as well.
    “The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is winning an argument with a liberal”

Comment

Dean Dime-o-Flame.. cheaper than the Razor, Korean made... mine plays like a dream (not been pro setup..yet) and i ditched the Dimebucker for a Bareknuckle Warpig... neighbours dont know whats hit them

My RR5 was a let down, the neck was nice, the natural finish nice.. but the control plate rattled as the small shitty screws kept coming loose and the wood was pretty soft so i couldnt secure it properly.. and the gold hardware went OLD very quick (far quicker than my old Epiphone SG that was cream and gold). also the pickups were 'meh'.

Still, good balance i thought, and the neck was killer, just too many niggling problems for me

Razor is overpriced... a 2nd USA Kelly sounds nice... or a Dime o Flame if you want a Dime vibe!

Comment

As much as I don't like kellys that much I'm gonna go with the Kelly I tried the Razorback & was disapointed even more so when I saw the made in China sticker on the back Funny thing is my local Sams Ass was tagging it as a USA. I like the guitar as far as looks but the neck was not for me .
        According To The Prophecy

Comment

Originally posted by neilli
          KE2 is made in the USA....
          Shows what I know.

Comment

Kelly.
            Those Deans do nothing for me.
            The Hardtail, Caddy, Z, M and the Soltero are better Dean designs than the R-backs.
            Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Working...
            X