Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIJ epi LP

Any one have one here?
    For the Jap market Epi is what I'm asking about.Bookmatched headstock, lacquer paint.Played one today and it was dead on a 50s LP.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

The Japanese Elitist series are very nice guitars. But for the same money, the Tokai Love Rocks are stupendous.

Comment

I think he's referring to the older MIJ with the correct open-book headstock.

I had a standard LP of these, I still don't know why I sold it, it was a great guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat
        Any one have one here?
        Sorry, but no.

Comment

The MIJ EPI with the bookmatched headstock are made in the old Orville plant and I personally want one. They are a dead on 50`s LP standard. I passed on a dead mint one with case for $650 shipped and missed out-damn!!!!!!!! Jack.

Comment

I really want a ebony one to match my Gibson

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelMadeja
              I really want a ebony one to match my Gibson
              A MIJ for the Japan market only one bro? I forgot to mention the MIJ for Japan market only ones have the Bookmatch headstock, harder to get in the USA. Jack.

Comment

Ya I know I check ebay and they pop up once in a while.

Comment

Good luck man!! I should have bought the minty one for $650 shipped

Comment

A friend of mine bought a standard for $550.00. Its a nice one.
                    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Buy an agile
                      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Agiles are fugly. If they would have stayed with the Gibson LP body and headstock, I would be all over them, but they look bad in my book. Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Drsracing
                          Buy an agile
                          yuk!

Comment

Edwards are comparable to the Japan Epiphones/ orville's.......
                            "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Edwards aren`t bad, good choice there. Jack.

Comment

Working...
                              X