JCFers in the Press - episode#23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCFers in the Press - episode#23

Our very own Rhoads56 has been featured in the latest edition of Australian Guitar magazine. The issue features an interview & pics of Perry in his shop, as well as an interview with Ormsby Guitars endorser Graham Greene (featured on the front cover with one of his signature guitars). I haven't been able to find any of the content online, but here's the cover.

Thought you all might be interested.

congrats Perry!
    Hail yesterday

whoa!!! sweeeeet!
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Very nice. Press is cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Crankdaddy
        Very nice. Press is cool.
        +1
        If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

That is really neat!
          Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Pretty cool !! I bought a Heartfield guitar (Surprise !!) off of Perry a couple of years ago. As a matter of fact, I'm having Jackson pups put in as we speak (or read typed words... !)

Good going Perry !!!

Comment

Saw this issue today, very cool for Perry, congratulations dude.

Comment

thanks fellas. Only tonight i was sitting on the toilet (:P) thinking i really need to spend a night on the JCF, cause i havent been here in WAY too long.

The magazine article is great, and it has created a LOT of interest in my guitars (and effects and amplifiers), but unfortunately im swamped with work, and im booked up for 18 months, so i cant capitilise on this

I was supposed to deliver 6 custom guitars to new owners in LA during August, but i just havent been able to finish them off, and there is NO WAY im going to rush them to have them completed in time. Im really disappointed, was really looking forward to meeting some more international clients. Will be nice to have a holiday though, and im going to see if i can get a day trip down to the Jackson factory, after all, they got me into guitars in the first place

Heartfielder, only a couple weeks ago a young bloke asked me for advice on a guitar. He had saved up his pocket money for 12 months, and washed cars on the weekend, to get his dream guitar. He brought it in for a quick look over, before buying it. Absolutely mint Heartfield guitar. He snapped it up on my suggestion, then brought it back to "show off". Gave him a freebie setup and got the trem working properly, fret level and a bunch of other little tricks to get it playing real nice. He was wrapped. I told him about "some dude in the USA" that bought my H/F of me
                  --
                  Regards,
                  Perry

www.ormsbyguitars.com

Comment

Working...
                  X