X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dean Explosion Razorback

Check this out. Great finish that looks PERFECT with this guitar, IMO:
    http://www.deanguitars.com/dean_wint...razorblack.htm

I see Dean signed up Rusty Cooley, too. Wish it would've been Jackson.

looks sweet

Comment

I love how they blast Over the wall (first strike still deadly version) on the homepage!

Dean has great guitars, I like the particular model, but the graphics look too digital and computerized to me in this case...
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

my one minus for the import Razorbacks is that those are decals not real paintjobs. In real life they look just a wee bit tackier than the awesome pics on the website.

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm
          I love how they blast Over the wall (first strike still deadly version) on the homepage!

Dean has great guitars, I like the particular model, but the graphics look too digital and computerized to me in this case...
          Yeah, great web site. I love the tunes.

Comment

i'm not a fan of photorealistic graphics. i like em to look painted.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

That's actually the best use of "learn style" flames on a guitar I've seen.
              Bet a warrior would be awesome like that too.
              Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

I heard that paintjob looked shitty in real life. I have a memory of seeing one.. and my reaction was like:
                äss howl

Comment

cooley???

i thought he was endorsed by ibanez?

what, are they going to make him a 7/8/9 string Caddy or something?

Comment

Working...
                  X