OK I feel left out, so i scored this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK I feel left out, so i scored this

All you people with your knew scores, so i figured i would share mine.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

I like it because the neck joint is not weakened by the neck pickup, plus 24 frets for those soloing nights. The 85's are ok, but i think i might put a X2N or a 500T with coil tap, i am not really into the EMG's.

Now, that's really cool!!! Nice score.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Those are cool guitars, hope you dig it!

Comment

You do know it's a 1994, not a 1995 as per the description. In 1994, Gibson F'ed with the serial numbers, so that the first two digits are the year. Besides, you can't have 404 days in a year (at least not on this planet LOL!).
        Last edited by DonP; 07-02-2006, 10:07 AM.

Comment

No Gibson is more metal than that! I would go for the X2N. Congrats!

Comment

94 or 95, what is a year LOL. I will let you all know how she plays when i get her. I have read some reports it has a slim neck and some that say it has a baseball bat, so i will have to wait and see.

Comment

Ooh I'm surprised there are Gibson lovers on the JCF forums. Heheh. Looks sweet dude. My Gibson V had a great shreddable neck, I think most of the SG/V/Explorer/ Non LP range generally have thinnish necks.

Comment

Originally posted by slash-ed
                Ooh I'm surprised there are Gibson lovers on the JCF forums. Heheh. Looks sweet dude. My Gibson V had a great shreddable neck, I think most of the SG/V/Explorer/ Non LP range generally have thinnish necks.
                I am a huge gibson lover, my current lineup goes like this.
                2005 Gibson Les Paul Custom 1968 Tri-burst reissue
                1988 GIbson Les Paul Custom LIte
                2000 V (great Shredder neck)
                200? SG Special (probaly gonna sell if i like this new one better)

I have also had in the past many other gibsons, but the ones i have now have spoken the most to me and sound great.

Comment

How do you find your V? Mine was just too damned light, played and balanced beautifully, but I just didn't feel like i had a guitar strapped on my shoulder...

Comment

How do you find your V? Mine was just too damned light, played and balanced beautifully, but I just didn't feel like i had a guitar strapped on my shoulder...
                    I love the V, I feel so in control with it, i dont have to fight the weight, just the damn wings make it hard to play in my apartment because i dont want to be hitting things with them

Comment

You haven't been here very long, have you?

1996 LP Classic Premium Plus with zebra 496R/500T
                      2002 LP Standard stock
                      2004 LP R0 with upgrades
                      1977 LP Custom 100% stock
                      1998 SG Standard Stock
                      1963 SG Special

To me Gibsons and Jacksons represent the best of the best.

Comment

Even I have a 1983 V....
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

There are many here who like other guitars besides just Jacksons. Me for example; I still think Taylor makes a much better acoustic than Jackson!
                          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

that SG-1 is kickass!
                            nice score.
                            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by DonP
                              You haven't been here very long, have you?

1996 LP Classic Premium Plus with zebra 496R/500T
                              2002 LP Standard stock
                              2004 LP R0 with upgrades
                              1977 LP Custom 100% stock
                              1998 SG Standard Stock
                              1963 SG Special

To me Gibsons and Jacksons represent the best of the best.
                              Obviously not! I got banned for like half a week by accident the first time I posted

I dunno, I've read jemsite forums yapping on about how they hate anything other than Ibanez, I guess I just assumed I'd find that here as well. Well, not the love for Ibz, you know what I mean

Comment

Working...
                              X