Kramer from Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been on that for years....
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by fett
      It's fine sitting in a case in the hallway.:ROTF: :ROTF:
      The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

by starting this thread you made me miss my kramer with floyd, so i bid on this one and won.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Comment

Originally posted by siggy14
          by starting this thread you made me miss my kramer with floyd, so i bid on this one and won.

Thats funny. I did the same thing and I saw that guitar too. But I didnt bid. Nice price for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff
            Thats funny. I did the same thing and I saw that guitar too. But I didnt bid. Nice price for that.
            Yeah $150 shipped is a damn good price, wish i still had the white body, but i also like blue. I think i will leave it in drop C and use it for my Drop C guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by siggy14

I'm sorry.:ROTF: You will love it. I think mine is a 1999, if serial numbers mean anything. The wiring is just awesome. Really well done.
              Last edited by fett; 06-25-2006, 11:56 AM.
              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett
                I'm sorry.:ROTF: You will love it. I think mine is a 1999, if serial numbers mean anything. The wiring is just awesome. Really well done.
                It would be funny if you had my old one, damn i wish i could remember who i sold it to on ebay, but it was awhile ago.

Yeah these guitars are made really well for the price.

Comment

I think the music - yo Kramers suck myself, a real bastardization of a once great product...
                  “The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is winning an argument with a liberal”

Comment

MIK Yo Kramers are a good buy for the money. AFAIK all Yo Kramers are now MIC :p and reports are the quality has taken a dump.
                    1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

If Kramer quality is taking a dump, then history is repeating itself..............

Comment

Working...
                      X