Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grassroots, any good?

Hey everybody,

I found a used Grassroots GMM 60, basically a KH2 without EMGs and probably a licenced floyd. I was wondering if these guitars are any good?
    I always wanted a KH2, but I think it's too expensive. What I like about the grassroots is that it has the skull inlays and the overal KH2 look.. and it's cheap. I haven't got a chance to play one, that's why I started this topic.

So does anybody have some expierances with these guitars and this company? Please share thanks.

"I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

I had one YEEEARS ago... made todays LTD´s look like real ESPs in comparison, the TRS-101 trem and POS Pickups went out pretty fast....

Comment

I had a Grass Roots Explorer once (bought it used from ebay for cheap, just because of the original Explorer shape)... it was made from plywood, and the pickup had already been replaced by the previous owner.

I don't recommend them... I sold mine to my ex-bassist for 50€.
      http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Yeah...they are pretty much the "Hondo" of the ESP family.
        Bottom-of-the-barrel beginner garbage.

Comment

Ok, I know enough thanks for the replies
          "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Working...
          X