Mighty mite necks, how are they?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mighty mite necks, how are they?

Thinking of picking one up to put on a guitar i have laying around. These anywhere close to the craftmanship of warmoth, or would i be wasiting my $120 dollars.

$120? You can get one, on Ebay, for less, usually. There are guys that sell them, regularly.
    I'm not Ron!

Comment

yeah that is from a guy that sells them regualy, i guess i will have to look around, but i didnt do a search for mighty's just saw that one. How is the quality, is it worth my time, or will i kick myself in the ass for not getting a warmoth?

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fender-Stratocas...QQcmdZViewItem

Here's one with a Floyd shelf. He also has others that are $90 without the Floyd shelf. I would like to know about the quality of them, too.
        My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

Originally posted by thetruthguy
          http://cgi.ebay.com/Fender-Stratocas...QQcmdZViewItem

Here's one with a Floyd shelf. He also has others that are $90 without the Floyd shelf. I would like to know about the quality of them, too.
          Yeah i actualy saw one with a floyd nut cutout for 100 plus 15 shipping. I might just go with a warmoth and spend the extra $120 and get a nice birdseye maple one.

Comment

MM is a lisc fender neck or at least they used to be.They are OK just nothing fancy.
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I have one on a model 4 body and I really like it.
              www.myspace.com/historyofheavymetal

Comment

I'm thinking of picking up one with an ebony board...$120 on Ebay from Justin (JC's Guitars).
                A buddy of mine wants me to build him a 2 hum hardtail strat on kind of a budget.
                If that's the neck I end up going with...I'll let you know what I think.

Comment

I built a guitar out of a MM body and neck. Truth told, I was not impressed at all. The truss rod was weak and really only adjusted the neck to the 5th fret or so. So it fretted out a lot. YMMV.
                  -------------------------
                  Blank yo!

Comment

Working...
                  X