New Strat in the House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Strat in the House

Finally, after some careful trimming of the ole excess unused gear pile, paid the Trower strat off. Luckily, as I was paying it off, the store owner was letting stop by once a week and play it for a couple hours, so really, this is more of a used new guitar now.

Some pics, not the best, but you get the idear....

Questions or comments welcome...time to go play

chuck
    "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Nice

Comment

+1. very very nice.

Comment

Very nice. I have yet to play one of those! Are you jammin' out Bridge of Sighs yet?
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal65
          Very nice. I have yet to play one of those! Are you jammin' out Bridge of Sighs yet?

The 2nd song I played on it in fact! 1st somg was Day of the Eagle.

chuck

Comment

Well Chuck, you know what I think!!! Congrats on bringing that killer guitar home!!!
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim
              Well Chuck, you know what I think!!! Congrats on bringing that killer guitar home!!!

Thanks man, it is really a fanatastic guitar. I am really going to enjoy playing it. If Trower does an autograph session after the show friday, I will try to get hime to sign the trem cover.

chuck

Comment

Working...
              X