Les Paul SG Custom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Les Paul SG Custom

I won't tell you how much I paid for this 'cus it would ruin my rep. But, God, is it great. Remind me not to go to the pawnshop.:ROTF: It's an Epi. Set neck. It's cream in color. 3 Hums and about as mint as you can get. Vintage tuners.. Light as a feather. With case. It sounded nice at the shop and then I got it home and looked at it. The strings had less than one wind on them. Fixed that. I looked a little more and the bridge was UPSIDE DOWN.:ROTF: . I have always wanted an SG and this fills the bill. It trully is the "One". Don't ask for pictures 'cus Photobucket won't let me on. All I can say is, if you find one like the one I just bought you will love it.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Congrats, fett. You're moving upwards, but of course you won't admit it

A shame we can't have pics... cream with 3 hums, mmmm
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

I thought painted necks would be sticky and not smooth. But I was way wrong. This 'tar has the fastest neck. It's bound. It's just wonderful. Gold hardware. Did I tell you it's just wonderful?

Comment

Sounds good, would like to see it though!!!! I knew there would be followers!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SGplayer
          Sounds good, would like to see it though!!!! I knew there would be followers!!!!!
          I have about 30 United Nations guitars. There a few US ones. I don't know Epi serial numbers and I don't care. But , this the sweetest guitar of them all .

Comment

I seen those epi SG Customs they look as good as the Gibson ones & not $3,000. Great bang for the buck!!!! I'm going to try one at the Guitar center, hmm your turning me on!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SGplayer
              I seen those epi SG Customs they look as good as the Gibson ones & not $3,000. Great bang for the buck!!!! I'm going to try one at the Guitar center, hmm your turning me on!!!!
              I've never handled a $3,000 Gibson. I can't see how they could be better than the EPI.

Comment

I won't tell you how much I paid for this 'cus it would ruin my rep
                Fett...don't tell me you paid $1000 for this thing!

Comment

No, not that much. I may be stupid but I'm not crazy.:ROTF:

Comment

Hey fett, you can send me the pics and I'll host em for you. [email protected]
                    "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

This thread needs some pics!!

chuck
                      "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

It looks like this. http://cgi.ebay.com/GIBSON-EPIPHONE-...QQcmdZViewItem Only mine has no flaws whatsoever. And the big difference is that I got to play it before I bought it. (read: I paid more:ROTF: :ROTF: )
                        Last edited by fett; 06-11-2006, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Right on dude, that guitar rocks!

chuck
                          "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Yes, it does!!!! If I were me I would snag one. Great bang for the buck.

Comment

Working...
                            X