No announcement yet.

Oiling up my body as we speak....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is a nice looing body Travis. Post pics as you go!

chuck
    "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

will do

If I can get the chance, I'm going to install the electronics and birdge today. I think I'll start out with a Distortion/Jazz set and see how that works.

Comment

looks good, I am a big fan of the Tele shape...black hardware will look nice on that one. I look forward to seeing pics of the completed project!
        www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
        My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

It's starting to look like a guitar

Updates: I've got the hardware, pickups and neck put in, just need to put some strap buttons on there. Then I need to wire it up, string it up and set it up. Of course, that's probably going to have to wait until next weekend. I've got a cavity cover coming from Dave and some string retainers en route.

For starters, I went with the Duncan Distorion/Jazz combo. We'll see how that works out. When it's all done, I'll take some proper pictures that actually show some woodgrain and birdseye.

Comment

Looking great Travis.... I like the maple board with Mahogany, nice choice

Comment

Sweet!!
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Man that's a beautiful GUITAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

looking "primo" my friend!!
                  Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

What kind of neck did you get Travis? Strat head looks killer on a tele!!! Does a regular tele cup output jack fit this or is that a Les Paul type... can't really tell from the pics?

Comment

Working...
                    X