No announcement yet.

Check out this Fernandes King V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea Stuka, that's as crappy as my 1980 V.
    "POOP"

Comment

Well I really enjoyed those pickups.. I don't hear anything wrong with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Erez
        Well I really enjoyed those pickups.. I don't hear anything wrong with them.
        I am just having a bit of fun with you . Don't take it to heart. Guitars, pickups, etc are all personal preference. What some like, others hate. Live and let live.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
          What the?? I know they did the Charvel Avenger Rhoads, never knew of a Charvel King V before, though. That's cool!
          Joe...these are all overseas guitars. Do you remember the neckthru Charvel (model series style) XTRR Rhoads that popped up on ebay less than a year ago?

I've never seen one of these King V's but I imagine they probably even made a Kelly version also with the Charvel (model series) logo

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY
            Obviously, I've had two V2s. I currently own several Gibson V's including vintage models. I also own Gibson Les Pauls, Firebirds, and Explorers. The V2 boomerrang pickups are shit, plain and simple. When the boomerangs were replaced with Dirty Fingers, the V2 became somewhat popular.
            Hey Mark....wouldn't happen to own any 60's Firebirds would ya?

Comment

No sir.
              "POOP"

Comment

Once you will plug that one in, and I know how it sounds.. You wont ever wanna use a jackson king v again
                Here is absolute proof that our moderators are overworked. If they weren't, there's no way they would let dumbasses like this have access to our beloved forum. :ROTF:
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

As much as I like and almost always prefer jackson guitars.. no company is perfect.

Comment

As much as I like and almost always prefer jackson guitars.. no company is perfect.
                    as a builder myself, and understand what goes into building...I have to agree with you Erez.

EVERY COMPANY has their share of duds...or even "dud years" or eras.
                    Gibson, Fender, Jackson, PRS....all of them! That doesn't mean you abandon a particular company just because of a dud or two.

Oh..and Mark...
                    damn!....I was hoping to find someone to network for 60's Firebirds.
                    Nevermind...thanks!

Comment

"I am just having a bit of fun with you . Don't take it to heart. Guitars, pickups, etc are all personal preference. What some like, others hate. Live and let live."

Ditto. Didn't mean to be harsh.
                      "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by FirebirdZ
                        Joe...these are all overseas guitars. Do you remember the neckthru Charvel (model series style) XTRR Rhoads that popped up on ebay less than a year ago?

I've never seen one of these King V's but I imagine they probably even made a Kelly version also with the Charvel (model series) logo
                        Yeah, I figured it was just an overseas model. I don't remember the XTRR version either.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                        X