New Guitar!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guitar!

I couldn't help myself, i went and bought a PRS Standard 24. I was keen on getting a USA Jackson, but the PRS was just too good to let go. I'm amazed at the versatility of it!

I'll take some better pictures soon. I love this guitar
    93 USA Soloist EDS
    USA HT6 Juggernaut
    Charvel DK24FR

Nice guitar. I've got four PRS and love them all. I still can't make up mind which version I like the best between the custom 22 and custom 24. PRS makes a very versatile guitar that can cover many styles.
    Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

Congrats on the new axe! I used to own a CE-24 and I now own a McCarty Goldtop with birds. PRS really makes very nice guitars.
      Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Awesome, plain awesome.
        PRS are amazing guitars.
        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

even their imports are kickass.

you got a great one there in that usa model.
          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by skorb
            even their imports are kickass.

you got a great one there in that usa model.
            I was lucky to find one going cheap. Usually over here they cost about £1,200, but i managed to get one for just under £900. If i ever go for another PRS i'd have to go with a Custom 24. Just because their quilted maple tops are to die for
            93 USA Soloist EDS
            USA HT6 Juggernaut
            Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Yeah nice PRS & a good price! Custom 24's are great too - I wanted a quilt top, but apparently only 5% of the tops are quilts, so settled for a flame (maybe the guy in the shop only said that so I'd buy the flame?). Great guitars anyway - only problem is the 5 way rotary switch - lots of options, but tricky to use - your 3 way switch is much more practical.
              Wal - Good from far, but far from good

Comment

Congrats. Great guitar. You can't go wrong with a PRS. Consistant quality throughout their entire line. I love my CU24.

Comment

Working...
                X