$109, Whats in a name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $109, Whats in a name?

Does this just look cool or what? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1 :ROTF:
    I am a true ass set to this board.

What.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

But it has gold hardware!!!! And sharkies!!!! And rail pickups!!!! If it's a loser, then I can't eat for a few days to break even.

Comment

just cut the headstock to a J/C Pointy shape and paint it black (The headstock) and you might get another 20 bucks for it :ROTF:
        I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

I bet this as good or better than any 357 guitar!!!!! And I'll bet I get mine a lot sooner.:ROTF:

Comment

Looks like a lacewood top, or atleast trying to look like lacewood. Looks like its made out of wood too, so 80 bucks might be a good deal yet

Comment

"a solid wood body"

Thank Goodness!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

What. Learn to love that one Fett, because either it's staying or you're losing money on it. But hey, you can't win 'em all. Goofy headstocks are a turnoff to most metal players, file that tidbit away for future reference.
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Actually, I have played one of those, and they are pretty damn nice! The only things you'd really have to replace to make it a total killer axe would be the body, neck, pickups, tuners, and bridge. With those upgrades it would kill!
                  Nice score Fett!
                  My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002
                    Actually, I have played one of those, and they are pretty damn nice! The only things you'd really have to replace to make it a total killer axe would be the body, neck, pickups, tuners, and bridge. With those upgrades it would kill!
                    Nice score Fett!
                    That remains to be seen. A few lifts there and a minor tuck there. With the 10x the money I make selling other stuff, what's $109?

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002
                      Nice score Fett!

Comment

Originally posted by fett
                        $109, Whats in a name?

OK, I'll take a stab at this question.....

Letters!

Oh, and if it's a proper name, then the first letter is capitolized!

Do I win a prize Fett? Maybe a box o' wine?

bwahahahaha!

chuck
                        "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Actually, I like it, fett. Looks pretty cool, when are you getting it? Do you play any of your axes, or do you just hang 'em on the wall? When are we gonna see a group shot? Or hear a clip? Inquiring minds, etc. etc.

Comment

Yes . I do play my guitars. I am good? No. Why do I buy them? Because they are like pieces of art. I love wood and I also appreciate the work that made them. The neat thing is that you can take them apart and add; subtract or improve the guitar. I have classical, acoustic and electric 'tars. To me they all sing a different song in my feeble hands at a particular time when I choose to play. Now, fuk off.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: The guy already sent it with tracking numbers and everything.
                            Last edited by fett; 05-25-2006, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fett
                              I love wood
                              hey Beavis huh huh he said wood huh huh huh huh

Comment

Working...
                              X