Custom guitar bodies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom guitar bodies

If anyone here wants to build their "dream axe" and is looking for a good source for custom built bodies.......look no further than our own Slash. Denny is a hell of a good guy to work with, and I'd imagine you'll be seeing a lot about his stuff in the near future. I, for one, am proud to have him as a sponsor of the JCF.
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

That's good to know, thanks!

Comment

What kind of body did you order?

Comment

Not only is he a great craftsman, but he's a hell of a great guy to deal with. I would never hesitate to do buiness with him again.
        "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Great! But shouldn't this be in the "Guitars By Other Manufacturers" section?
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Cool...note to self for future projects.
            Good deals with:
            Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
              Great! But shouldn't this be in the "Guitars By Other Manufacturers" section?
              Well, maybe not Joe, considering the body I ordered is a Jackson style!
              And, Hambucker, the one I ordered is a Dinky, maple/mahogany, single hom, OFR. Trust me, ther will be more on that later!

Comment

Thanks for posting this! If only he offered the SDY body in Koa!

Comment

Which "slash"? slash3003 or Slash_? Those are the only ones in the member list.
                  Just a guitar player...

Comment

Check it yo!

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52477
                    Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Thanks. But it is odd that Slash does not appear on the Members List.

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/memb...username&ltr=S
                      Just a guitar player...

Comment

Originally posted by quiksilver
                        Thanks for posting this! If only he offered the SDY body in Koa!
                        Contact him, I'm sure he can do that. Trust me, what I ordered wasn't on his site either.

Comment

Thanks, man. I did - not expecting anything - and he said he CAN do Koa. I am stoked!

Comment

See what happens when you ask.

Remember, just because it isn't advertised, doesn't mean it can't be done.
                            -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by quiksilver
                              Thanks, man. I did - not expecting anything - and he said he CAN do Koa. I am stoked!
                              Yea, but can he get a good Koa body blanks? They are really hard to find. I asked Jim at Musikraft 2 months ago. Nothing! He's been in the wood supply business for over 20 years, and the last 11 or so making guitars.
                              Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Working...
                              X