Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancient Satellite

Hi,

I found my ancient Satellite in the closet the other day. I'd forgotten all about it but still with a new set of strings (the old ones were green and probably last changed in 1985 - hey I should ebay them "vintage 80s strings") it's sounding as stonkingly bad as ever After 20 years of rusting away, three broken pots and the neck pup are dead so maybe it sounds a hell of a lot better than it used to. Anyway...

Anyone know anything about this guitar? It's a thru neck 'super strat' style, with a light wood (maple?) 3 piece neck with rosewood board. The body has dark wood (mahogany?) "wings" on either side of the thru-neck, bridge and neck humbuckers, 4 pots (2 vol 2 tone) selector switch (on the top horn) and a phase switch by the vol pots. The bridge is fixed with strings through the body.

Cheers

L.

never heard of that brand, but the guitar sounds interesting. can you post some pix? welcome to the board, btw.

sully
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Yeah I'll have to read the FAQ or something to work out how to but I'll have a go at posting some pics of the monster. It's pretty cool, my podxt screams 'clip' even with the vol at zero... Nevermind ID, this old crappy axe *proves* there is a satan, and he's in my bridge pickup

Comment

Working...
      X