played a musicman luke model..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• played a musicman luke model..

Wow. Nice friggin guitar. I played it through a POD XTL and a low end marshall amp at GC last week and it sounded very good. Kind of makes you wonder what it would sound like through a decent rig eh?

The stock EMG's sounded great and the guitar was very comfortable. I have never played an ernie ball or musicman guitar before so I did not know what to expect. Overall it was a very nice guitar at a reasonable price considering it is American made.

My only gripes are the upper fret access was somewhat poor and I wish it was not a bolt on.

Anyone else know anything about these?
    Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
    The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

I played one a while back and to me the neck was so small, it felt like a damn banjo. But it was a great guitar for sure.

Comment

I had one for a few days . Like most the other EBMM stuff, quality was excellent. The frets were just too dam small for me at the time. If you look around on Ebay or the EB Forums you can find good deals on these. Like other EBMM guitars they can be had for good discounts 2nd hand.
      Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

I forgot to mention... I like "small" guitars. This one felt great to me!
        I can get one new for $1100 w/case. What are they going for used nowadays?
        Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
        The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

Pricing out on eBay.. that seems about market ...altho a good deal would likely be 700-900. I would try a Silhouette first before plunging into the pool as they 'seem' similar. I preferred the later myself.

Comment

Working...
          X