The Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Family

I've been doing some gear shuffling/downsizing lately, and this is the current state of affairs at casa de yabba:

(with apologies for the extra-crappy quality cell phone camera shot)

I'm extremely happy with this setup and don't anticipate any change in this for a good long while, but we'll see how long that holds

I'll take the guitar on the left please
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

I'll take the one on the right please

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Graphic
        I'll take the one on the right please
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Nice group. How do you like your VHT?

Comment

These look familiar...

Comment

Originally posted by cloudnine
              These look familiar...
              whatever are you talking about, good sir?

1trussell: I absolutely LOVE the VHT; totally cured any amp GAS I had.

Comment

Hell, I'll take the one in the middle since the others are spoken for. Guilds are cool!
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yabba - I'm not trying to tick anyone off, but I was wondering how your green Charvie turned out. I apologize if that was already covered on a different thread, but I was curious if your guitar experienced the problems that some others have had.

By the way, cool collection!
                  Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

nice guitars Eric!
                    why didn't you bring the Dweezil that night we jammed??
                    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by fuel0707
                      Yabba - I'm not trying to tick anyone off, but I was wondering how your green Charvie turned out. I apologize if that was already covered on a different thread, but I was curious if your guitar experienced the problems that some others have had.

By the way, cool collection!
                      Could I get a semi-comprehensive list of problems that people have experienced, to look for? I've sort of peripherally seen discussion of some finish problems (which I haven't found any of on this guitar)

I got the greenie from Paddok, just recently in a trade, and really love it; no issues that I've noticed and am 1000% happy with the guitar and with the trade!

Bob: didn't have it yet! We gotta do it again and I'll bring it then! Things continue to be nuts, schedule-wise; but I'm still hoping for a break

Comment

cool deal, nice guitar man!
                        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

bah, no Jacksons
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

The ever-hoping ron, scouring the 'Guitars by Other Manufacturers' forum for jacksons

Comment

Yabba HAD a sweet RR1 (traded for that Charvie) which is also in the pic BTW! So nyaaaaaaaah.

Yabba, that is a great pic! I wouldn't even have guessed it was a cell pic!
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X