No announcement yet.

New Axe! I had to do it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want one and I want to replace the neck with a fender, could you confirm that its 2 and 3/16 please?

Comment

That's shred-tastic!
      Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Great stuff! Only a real man dares to play pink on stage!

Neck's in the mail btw, Trev.
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Hahaha...

Can you imagine if you stuck a Warmoth jackson style headstock and painted the headstock pink and changed out the stock pickup for a white SD or Tonezone PU how fantastic that thing would look and sound...

Oh behave!:ROTF:

-Nate

Joking aside... I think it is cool and simple in function. I would get one just to have for laughs.
          Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

It's so GAY, it's cool. Cheech in a tutu.
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelMadeja
              I want one and I want to replace the neck with a fender, could you confirm that its 2 and 3/16 please?
              2 3/16th confirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by nateb
                Hahaha...

Can you imagine if you stuck a Warmoth jackson style headstock and painted the headstock pink and changed out the stock pickup for a white SD or Tonezone PU how fantastic that thing would look and sound...

Oh behave!:ROTF:

-Nate

Joking aside... I think it is cool and simple in function. I would get one just to have for laughs.
                I like the look with the CBS Headstock. I'm going to try a bunch of pups that I have in it and then track down a white coloured one of the one I like the tone of. Leaning toward a Super 3 or an Invader. I might even paint the pole-pieces white...

Comment

oh man I'm so gonna pick one of these up cheap, blood splatter over the graphic and floyd/neck pickup it up. That'd shred balls!!

Comment

now just a lil'bit of corpse paint and play that immortal songs in your basement

Comment

[quote=pinto79]I like the look with the CBS Headstock. I'm going to try a bunch of pups that I have in it and then track down a white coloured one of the one I like the tone of. Leaning toward a Super 3 or an Invader. I might even paint the pole-pieces white...

Yea, I love it! I'd have to go with the accessories to match my handbag though. A complete set. Did you get these to go with your guitar?

Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

“But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

[quote=Bengal65]
                          Originally posted by pinto79
                          I like the look with the CBS Headstock. I'm going to try a bunch of pups that I have in it and then track down a white coloured one of the one I like the tone of. Leaning toward a Super 3 or an Invader. I might even paint the pole-pieces white...

Yea, I love it! I'd have to go with the accessories to match my handbag though. A complete set. Did you get these to go with your guitar?

I didn't! Were they supposed to come with it???

Damn that store...

T

Comment

Originally posted by skarhead
                            now just a lil'bit of corpse paint and play that immortal songs in your basement
                            Fuggin' joke copier!
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Well according to Musicians Friend they are extra, but the store could have at least thrown in the strap.
                              Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

You guys are starting to scare me.
                                "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                                I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Working...
                                X