Here's my other, non Jackson guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's my other, non Jackson guitars

I posted pics of my Jacksons in the import section, but here are my non Jackson guitars.

Amber sunburst 2001 Schecter V-1 plus - modded with a lightly flamed maple hockey stick neck, all gold parts, coil tap and custom shop Seymour Duncan all cream Custom 5, with Duncan SSL-6's

Flip flop pink (!!) 1987 Kramer Pacer Custom. Standard except thebridge JB has been replaced with a Duncan CustomCustom.

Vintage white, late 80's Squier Strat. Modded with Fender custom shop anodised pickguard, all gold parts, graphite nut, Seymour Duncan pickups - Little 59/Classic Stack/Hot Stack.

Fiesta red Fender Partsocaster. A fender body and lefty neck, sperzel tuners, graphite nut, CTS electrics with coil tap, black anodised pickguard, all black parts and 2 Seymour Duncan Custom/Pearly Gates hybrids.

I also have a VH1 frankenstrat replica I built, but can't post a picture in this thread as I'm limited to 4 images!!!

Next on the list is a DK2M!!!!!

nice collection ...i like that schecter allot
    “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

i like the black/red hums on that red partscaster - i didnt know you could get that colour combo or did you have it done for u?

Comment

I love the red/black fender!

Comment

All your gear looks minty fresh also! Like Orbit gum!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Nice looking stuff there ! Clean indeed !! How do you get 'em like that ?

Comment

Thanks for all the comments.

Originally posted by sonicsamurai
              i like the black/red hums on that red partscaster - i didnt know you could get that colour combo or did you have it done for u?
              sonic, they are Seymour Duncan hybrid pickups made up of one coil each from a red Custom pickup and a black Pearly Gates pickup. I made them up myself and got the tip from the Seymour Duncan forum. They basically give a mismatched coil configuration with an output off around 10-11k similar to Ed Van Halen's pickups -allegedly! They give a real smooth, well balanced tone and let you nail the VH sound.

Originally posted by RacerX
              All your gear looks minty fresh also! Like Orbit gum!
              Originally posted by heartfielder
              Nice looking stuff there ! Clean indeed !! How do you get 'em like that ?
              Believe me guys, there are some dings and worn hardware in there!!!
              I try to keep them in good condition as much as possible. They all get played (and abused from time to time!!) so they pick up some scars along the way. I usually pull them completely apart every year or so and do a full clean and set up (dress/polish the frets etc). I also like to use Maguiars car polishes on them - Scratch X removes a lot of the little marks and Gold Class wax keeps them looking sharp!!!
              Last edited by 35rocker; 04-15-2006, 05:37 AM.

Comment

Did the Schecter come with that neck on it or did you get it seperately? If seperate, where did you get the neck from?
                Cheers
                www.myspace.com/historyofheavymetal

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelMadeja
                  I love the red/black fender!
                  +1 That looks really nice.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

can i have that TV?

Comment

Originally posted by Speiro
                      Did the Schecter come with that neck on it or did you get it seperately? If seperate, where did you get the neck from?
                      Cheers
                      The Schecter originally came with a rosewood neck. I got the neck off ebay for an absolute steal

Originally posted by illumina
                      can i have that TV?
                      ROFLMAO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 35rocker
                        I usually pull them completely apart every year or so and do a full clean and set up (dress/polish the frets etc). I also like to use Maguiars car polishes on them - Scratch X removes a lot of the little marks and Gold Class wax keeps them looking sharp!!!
                        Well there ya go....seems obsessive...but you can't argue with the results!
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                        X