Got a new guitar case and...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a new guitar case and...

...a long-awaited Don Grosh Bent Top to go inside! Here are the pics (which were taken by my friend Lyle at A# before he shipped it):

Here are couple of my not-so-great pictures of my Bent Top, including one with her Retro Classic sister:

I'm really stoked about this guitar because when I started down the road to become a professional pilot, I told myself that I'd get another Grosh someday. Well, 6.5 years later, I finally was blessed with this guitar!
    Last edited by fuel0707; 04-09-2006, 06:43 PM.
    Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Nice flame neck

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Wow. Very nice!
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Very cool. Does that knob seem awfully close to the bridge pickup, though? I would think that my picking hand would hit that constantly. Either way, killer pair you've got there.

Comment

Schweet! Really Nice! And a belated congrats on your pilotship! I flew stunt planes as a teen and never pursued the dream to become a full fledged pilot.
            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by 1trussell
              Very cool. Does that knob seem awfully close to the bridge pickup, though? I would think that my picking hand would hit that constantly. Either way, killer pair you've got there.
              When I spec'd the guitar, I requested that Don put the controls where they would be if the guitar had a pickguard - he uses a different pattern for most non-pickguard instruments. Even though it may appear to be pretty close, it's not an issue for me because I don't pick that close to the bridge.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal65
                Schweet! Really Nice! And a belated congrats on your pilotship! I flew stunt planes as a teen and never pursued the dream to become a full fledged pilot.
                That's really cool that you flew aerobatics! I've always wanted to try it but the planes I've flown throughout my life haven't really been stressed for acro stuff. And with the stuff I do know, my performance is graded on how uneventful the flight is.

Comment

Working...
                X