Two More Mutts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two More Mutts

here's a couple mroe that are just about done.

Close ups http://shawnlutz.com/Teal_Bound.htm

and

Close ups http://shawnlutz.com/Blue_Bound.htm

shawnlutz.com

Damn I love the teal ..
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

great stuff, damn fine...

what are the bodies?
      It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

thanks guy..

the bodies were bought off eBay seller forumlaford93
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

They look great!
          BTW, do you dislike single coils?
          All the mutts I have seen are 2hum equipped.

Comment

I'm with Kev, the Teal rocks the house
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz
              thanks guy..

the bodies were bought off eBay seller forumlaford93
              hey bro
              I have a couple questions. you said you got those killer bodies off ebay, from that seller. how would I find him on ebay, is there a seller search function I'm missing? I put his name in the regular search and nothing came up.

also, where'd you get those necks? I'm looking at a project mutt like this, and yours look amazing.
              thanks.
              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

OK I found the seller, but he does not have anything like those bodies up right now.

still interested in info on those necks, they are gorgeous.
                the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Skorb I typo'd his ebay moniker its formulaford93

the necks are Musikrafts
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

Excellent job Shawn! I love them both. I have 2 White Korina bodied guitars almost finished your gonna love since they have the options you like. They're both Musikraft necks and bodies. One is Danish oiled, '77 old school, the other will be acrylic urethane clear and I call that one "new school". The Korina is really soft and at a later date, may even put a good clear coat on the the one I Danish oiled.

Neat guitars. Are you getting cases for all your projects? I just bought 4 Gator cases. They are very good, balanced well and offer excellent protection. Much better than the SKB's. I also bought some good old Fender wood cases.
                    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

That Teal rocks !!
                      Oh stick this in your fuse box ..... Bon Scott

Comment

That Teal one rocks bro!! I like them both though and I prefer regular headstocks over reverse, but that one looks just right. Jack.

Comment

wow thats guy from NY too.i've got to try to track him down, he does beautiful bodies..if anyone can track down his email i'd appreciate it ( i don't have an ebay account )

Comment

Mutts my ass! Damn!

Comment

ahh man there both killer axesYou lot here have got too many beutifull guitars

Comment

Working...
                              X