No announcement yet.

Show me your PRS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good, guys. The PRS's are looking mighty fine.

Comment

I have a Carvin Cali with a mahogany body and top. Also have a CU24 from 02.

Different beasts really. The Carvin fit and finish is right up there but it's missing "something"? I think carbon re-enforcing rods in the neck of the Carvin takes away from some of the natural feel.
      It's built like a tank otherwise. Didn't even need a 1/4 turn this year and that's in a wierd NE winter. Temp and humidity have been bouncing all season.
      Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

thanks for that,
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Yeah, thanks for the insight on the Carvin. I'm going to be in San Diego in a couple of weeks andwill be stopping by the Carvin store. I'll give a full review of my findings when I'm done.

In the meantime, keep posting those PRS pics.

Comment

I also want a Carvin Cali, but I don`t like the 2 carbon rods in the neck at all. I had a DC150 a few years ago and that is the reason I sold it, the neck seamed dead. I wish they would get rid of these in their guitars. Jack.

Comment

interesting, thanks for that, Jack, I have yet to play a carvin with those, guess I may have to take them up on their trial period sometime.
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

This is misa PRS...........
                http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/acc...nm=447bre2.jpg

Comment

PRS Custom 24 Vintage Yellow
                  PRS Custom 24 Artist Package Emerald Green

Comment

2002 CU24 Vintage Yellow 10-top

Comment

Working...