No announcement yet.

a good dealer for Eric Clapton Custom!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a good dealer for Eric Clapton Custom!

I need to know a good dealer who can ship Fender Eric Clapton custom made gear outside US.
    I've had some contacts to get a good price but many of dealers I called even don't know what is the diffrence between the signature model and custom made EC model [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I would also have your opinion about this guitar if anybody has tried that!

Re: a good dealer for Eric Clapton Custom!

Try drumcityguitarland.com. Maybe you already did, don't know. Also, have a question. Do you know if the dealers agree to show it as "gift" on the package(I mean not putting the invoice,etc...) in order to avoid customs fees?

Comment

Thanks Megadeth, I never contacted them! I wish they have it available. well there are two things, when we ask them not to put the invoice then if something happens during the shipment then shipper will not cover the while price to pay back to you. I'm not sure with UPS but DHL is like that and you may risk your money in this case. and the other you are right, for some countries you have to pay a huge money so it wirth if you have a fake invoice. fortunately I don't have the customs problem. but still I have doubt if this gear with a price more than 1900$ is really a good choice.

Comment

The best dealer for Fender CS guitars is Frank Glionna at The Music Gallery in Chicago (www.musicgalleryinc.com).

He knows the stuff in and out and he is a Master Dealer.
        Hell of guy to talk guitars and stuff.
        Tell him Jose sent you, he ships outside of the US all the time.
        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Working...
        X