No announcement yet.

fender limited edition american deluxe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fender limited edition american deluxe.

OK i want one.
    http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...80&src=3TP6C7B

Re: fender limited edition american deluxe.

Cool Bad Boy though. Please. Needs OFR too! (As does just about everything fender ever made IMHO!!LOL!)
    "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

I played one like that. They are freakin bad to the bone.

Chuck
      "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

it needs a black headstock IMO. the maple just looks odd since everything is black/dark blue. i like the no inlay look though!

-Mike
        www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

Nyyyyyyce!
          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

<font color="blue"> SCRUMPDILLYISHUS!!! </font>
            “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

Ebony board on a Fender, nice touch, maybe some Abalone dots. Jack.

Comment

Somebody traded one in at work and it didn't even get tagged before one of us had snagged it up saying mine. The same thing happens to the wolfgangs when they come in. We got a pat pend. Gold Top std and a red flame top std and in two days both were gone. I got the flame top and a buddy of mine got the goldtop one. -Badass strat though
                This space for rent

Comment

If it has the same neck as the "None more black" from last year, grab it. Best 25.5 neck I have ever played.
                  Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

I was kicking around my local guitar store yesterday and I picked one of these up. The sale price on the tag was $330. The guitar was brand new. Nothing wrong with it. What gives, I thought? I looked at the tag closer, and there it read: Fender Strat Standard. Hmmm, I looked at the kid at the register, looked at the guitar and said, he wouldn't know the difference. I promptly walked up to the register with the guitar in hand and said, "This is a Deluxe. USA made. You have the wrong tag on it." He said something dopy. Then I continued to walk around the store for about a half hour. I made my way back over to the Fender case, and there I saw the same guitar, with the same tag on it!!!

Unreal.

Comment

I would have put my credic card on the counter and bought that bro. You are a very stand up guy, but I would have bought it for that price if they didn`t notice that mistake. Jack.

Comment

I don't blame you. The fact that I thought about it says something. But...can't bring myself to do it. This was at House of Guitars in Rochester, NY, a very well known place in the Northeast. I've had conversations with the owners in the past, so, there you go. If it was Guitar Center...ah, never mind.

Comment

Working...
                        X