Snowed in with the new SG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snowed in with the new SG

UPS prevailed and delivered this unscathed. Always wanted a 30th Anniversary SG Custom, but the prices are a little high and clean one's are hard to find. This is a super clean 1986 SG Custom, faded nicely I might add...

Re: Snowed in with the new SG

SG Custom is one of my favorites. That one looks beautiful. Congrats! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Fuck you that's nice! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Ironically I only like the top and bottom of the SG line...Customs and Jr's.
        That is an absolutely gorgeous guitar...I would love to be snowed in with it! Congrats [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Outstanding!
          Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

I have a 2001 SG Custom Reissue with the Maestro, not bad shape, but yeah they are expensive.

Comment

Man, that's nice.

Comment

yeahhhhh!!

Comment

gotta love Gibsons!
                  the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Now I need to re-wire it so I can get the bridge pickup by itself. The action on this thing can get crazy low and still play perfectly. Stupid clean for a 20 yr. old guitar.

Comment

Sweet git, very cool.
                      Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Hows does it play stock (action, pickups)? What kind of tone coming thru the amp?? Really great lookin 86 Custom!! I'm envious.........Have 84 SG STD w/Gibson/Kahler w/EMG's.....mines more beat up though - that's what heavy metal playing does.........

Comment

Mmmmm White SG 3-pickup Custom [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Don't you ever... don't ever say die! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

1986? isn't that from when gibbo were going bust and producing the lowest quality guitars they ever made? still it looks nice...i hope it works out..i guess at 20 years its stood the test of time very well

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              1986? isn't that from when gibbo were going bust and producing the lowest quality guitars they ever made?

[/ QUOTE ] Actually, it's the Norlin era of Gibson that's thought to have struggled quality wise. That era ended in January 1986, then they built my guitar [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X